Details for the Under 15 Blitz in Mallow next Saturday Sept 22nd for North Cork
We are in on the afternoon session, so the North Cork team needs to register at 12 15 with games to begin at 1 15 . You have been allocated Dressing Room 1
Please note the following in relation to the Blitz
• There is no valuable or phones to be left in the dressing rooms as teams will be sharing dressing rooms all day. When teams are finished getting ready can they put their gear in the bus or cars. DRESSING ROOMS WILL NOT BE LOCKED
• No warm ups on the pitch. There is a warm up area on the side of pitch 3.
• Games will be 25 mins with no half time.
• Each team will play 3 games.
• Fixtures will be given to teams at registration.
• If a girl gets injured during any game the team may introduce an injury sub while the injured player is being attended to.
• It is the responsibility of the team mentor to have the team at the pitch 10 minutes before the games are due to start.
• Please ensure that your team put`s empty bottles and rubbish in the bins.
• No football boots are allowed inside the main complex!!!
Pitch 1 is the main pitch with stand.
Pitch 2 is on the left near to the entrance gate (below astro turf).
Pitch 3 &4 are side by side across from main door (near school).
• There will be two food vouchers available for the mentors of each team on the day.
• First Aid will be present on the day.