I wish to confirm that the August Monthly Meeting of North Cork Ladies Football Board for 2018 will take place at 8.30pm sharp in Mallow GAA Complex on Tuesday 14th August 2018.
This meeting will be preceded by a Fixtures Committee ONLY Meeting at 7.30pm sharp.
We would kindly ask that you notify your club delegates, and it would be important that as many as possible would attend the monthly meeting at 8.30pm as there will be many decisions made on the night. Please notify us if your club will not be attending.
Please take note of the following items which will be required at the meeting.
YOUR DELEGATE will need to provide the following information at the meeting.
1. Updates on U12 North Cork Finals & County Championships
1. Updates on U16 North Cork Finals & County Championships
2. Updates on Minor North Cork League & County Championships
3. Updates on Junior North Cork League
4. Updates on U12 Summer Blitzes
5. Updates on U14 North Cork Championship
6. Updates on U8 & U10 games
If your delegate is not in a position to attend please arrange a substitute and ensure all updates on the above are available for the meeting.
ALL REMAINING PLAQUES & CUPS MUST BE RETURNED TO THE MEETING.
IF YOUR CLUB FAILS TO RETURN THESE ON TUESDAY NIGHT YOUR CLUB WILL HAVE TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO HAVE THEM DELIVERED TO ONE OF THE COMMITTEE AS THEY ARE REQUIRED FOR SCHEDULED FINALS.